Indian Americans are the Richest Community in the US
Interesting facts about Indian Americans:
1) Indians form the third largest Asian community, after the Chinese and the Filipinos.
2) Indians have the highest median income in the US: $100,547. Five years ago this figure was $86,135.
3) Indians are the most educated of all Asian immigrants, with over 70% having a bachelors or more by age 25. (vs Korean (53%) & Chinese (51%))
4) 28% of Indian Americans work in science and engineering. (vs 5% for the US labour force in general)
5) Most Indian Americans are recent arrivals: in 2010, 87.2% of Indian Americans were first-generation immigrants.
6) 65% of Indian Americans lean towards the democratic party.
We are hiring. For IITians looking for paid & creative summer internships, email: email@example.com